14thJoint IFIP TC6 and TC11 Conference on Communications and Multimedia Security -- CMS'2013
September25-26, 2013, Magdeburg, Germany
Due to multiple request we have extended the submission deadline until 28th of April, 2013!
CMS'2013 is the 14th Conference in the "Communications and Multimedia Security" series. The series is a joint effort of IFIP Technical Committees TC6 (Communication Systems) and TC11 (Security and Protection in Information Processing Systems).
The conference provides a forum for engineers and scientists in information security. Both state-of-the-art issues and practical experiences as well as new trends in these areas will be once more the focus of interest just like at preceding conferences.
The conference will address in particular security and privacy issues in mobile contexts, web services (including social networking) and ubiquitous environments. We solicit papers describing original ideas and research results on topics that include, but are not limited to:
- applied cryptography
- secure documents and archives
- multimedia systems security
- digital watermarking
- distributed DRM policies
- attack resistant rendering engines
- adaptive anomaly detection
- censorship resistance
- risk management
- mobility and security/privacy
- mobile identities
- privacy enhanced identity management
- security/privacy policies and preferences
- social networks security/privacy
- security/privacy in geo-localized applications
- security/privacy in VoIP'
- security policies (including usage control)
- web services security
- economics of network and information security (NIS)
- SOA security
- ubiquitous and ambient computing security
- cloud computing security/privacy
- wireless and ad hoc network security
- RFID tags and (multimedia) sensor nodes security
- security technology effectiveness
- incentivizing security